Corner Premier 2 (Corner room)
Hardwood naguri floors. Please relax with your shoes off.
A craftsmanship that can be felt with your bare feet; relaxation of the highest qualityA room filled with luxurious finishes. Please remove your shoes and relax with your bare feet on the floor, which has been treated with a special naguri finish.
The effect created by the large glass windows that open out in two directions provides a sense of spaciousness. In the interior, the techniques of sukiya-zukuri, which originated in Kyoto, have been applied at every turn, giving a Japanese dignity and warmth to the modern design of the room. Uncompromising comfort and functionality exists throughout, particularly in the bathroom, which features a separate shower room in addition to the jacuzzi or bubble bathtub, which is standard in every room in the hotel. From the bed to the amenities, quality and comfort have been pursued everywhere, creating a space that can be used without hesitation for anything from private trips to business travel.
Please be sure to book this room for a stay in Kyoto one step above, and enjoy a relaxing and replenishing experience.
- Floor number
- 3rd Floor
- Ceiling height
- Bed size
- W 2,400 × L 2,020mm (Hollywood twin)
- Artis 420ℓ (Size: 1,600 × 1,100 × D415mm)
- Hardwood naguri floors
*Please relax with your shoes off.
- Number of guests
- 2 adults (Maximum of 3 people)
- Rooms of this type
- 1 room (205)
Please refrain from bringing children under the age of 6.
- Beds (Hollywood style)Beds are in Hollywood style, with two large single mattresses connected together. Sealy, beloved by hotels all over the world, has made an original ART MON ZEN bed of the highest quality.
- Beds (Twin style)Please be advised that Hollywood style is the default arrangement. If you wish for beds to be arranged in twin style, please contact us three days in advance.
- LinenEnjoy the comfort and smoothness of Rivolta Cargnignani sheets, Italian linen of the finest quality, which seem almost to kiss the skin.
- Original sofasEnjoy unmatched comfort in these ART MON ZEN original sofas, made using Carlucci Di Chivasso fabric from the Netherlands.
- DetailsBeginning with these Japanese torreya countertops, each room is adorned at every turn with tasteful materials and polished design.
- Naguri floorsTake off your shoes and enjoy these incredible wooden floors finished using the naguri technique of the traditional sukiya-zukuri style of architecture.
- BathroomsThese bathrooms have been designed to be spacious. Enjoy an exceptional bathing experience in Japanese Artis brand bubble bathtubs and jacuzzis.
- AmenitiesWe have prepared amenities from the French natural skincare brand Omnisens Paris, originally produced for use in spas. The healing fragrances of these products will delight your senses.
- Bathrobes and towelsRelax in the softest waffle-type bathrobes and the highest quality Imabari towels.
- NightwearThese incredibly comfortable ART MON ZEN originals are provided especially for our guests. Tops and bottoms, one size fits all.
- MinibarJapanese tea from Marukyu Koyamaen in Uji, tea from the German company Ronnedfeldt, and Nespresso coffee have been prepared.
- HumidifiersAll rooms are equipped with built-in humidifiers to maintain the ideal humidity, no matter the weather.
- DeodorizersAll rooms are equipped with built-in Ozone brand deodorizers. These operate for a fixed period of time before guests check-in.
- Bose speakersRooms are equipped with exposed high-performance Bose speakers. These speakers can be operated using handheld devices such as smartphones through Bluetooth technology.
- Internet connectivityConnect to the internet (high-speed internet) from any room at your leisure using Wi-Fi.
- Toilet roomsThese spacious toilet rooms are fully furnished with Washlets (a combination of toilet and bidet).
Room Facilities and Amenities
- All rooms have ceiling-installed humidifiers
- Free Wi-Fi (USEN high-speed internet)
- Television (Netflix)
- Complete bathing and face washing amenities
- Shoe shine cloths, etc.
In addition to the items listed above, we can have trouser presses, irons, and similar items available to be borrowed. Please contact us in advance if you require these items, as we carry a limited number.